Housing is available at our Baker College of Muskegon Campus only.
Because the Culinary Institute of Michigan is a division of Baker College, if you attend the Muskegon campus, you have the option of living in a Baker College of Muskegon Residence hall. This is modern, apartment-style student housing that provides everything you need:
- Fully furnished with beds, mattresses, tables, and chairs.
- All utilities, including cable TV and high-speed Internet.
- Kitchen with full-sized appliances.
- No curfews or mandatory meal times
- Laundry facilities and recreation equipment within every residence hall.
- 24-hour security.
- Convenient, free parking.
If you’re a full-time student and meet basic housing criteria, you can apply to any residence hall on our Muskegon campus. Housing assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis, so the sooner you make a commitment the more likely you are to get your first choice.
For more information about our residence halls, which include Baker Townhouses, Baker Village Apartments (Roblane Apartments and Marlane Apartments), Jewell Hall, Macdonald Hall, or Starks Hall, schedule a visit or contact a Baker College of Muskegon admissions advisor at (231) 777-5200 or toll-free at (800) 937-0337.